Send Message
Home > products > Commercial Beverage Cooler >
795L Commercial Beverage Cooler / Upright Glass Door Refrigerator

795L Commercial Beverage Cooler / Upright Glass Door Refrigerator

glass door cooler

commercial glass door refrigerator

Place of Origin:


Brand Name:




Model Number:


Contact Us

Request A Quote
Product Details
Power Supply:
220v, 50/60hz
Door Frame:
Aluminum Alloy
Supermarket/Commercial Store
Cooling Model:
Fan Cooling
Payment & Shipping Terms
Minimum Order Quantity
USD170~2500 per unit
Packaging Details
Wooden package
Delivery Time
Delivery in 15-25 days after we received your deposit
Payment Terms
T/T, L/C
Supply Ability
1000 units month
Product Description

Upright supermarket glass door refrigerator / retail store cooler display


Double door upright display Chiller:

Model LG-1100J Picture
Size(mm) 1100*600*2120            795L Commercial Beverage Cooler / Upright Glass Door Refrigerator 0
Temperature 0~10℃
Shelves 5 layers
Compressor Danfoss
Refrigerant R134a
Voltage 220V/50HZ/60HZ
Cooling model Fan cooling 
Volume 795L
Power 450W
Packing wood packing




* Luxurious appearance with seamless spicing of superior anti-collisionresistant material;

* Adjustable shelves with integrated price&lable holdders,convenient for goods classify;

* Panoptic dsiplay with film-coating tempered double hollow glass ensures clarity of goods inside.

* LED interior lighting makes the goods more attractive,adding to the display effect;

* Energe-efficency with dual control over defrosting temperature and frequency.



Model No. LG-600J LG-1100J LG-1630J
Dimension(mm) 600*600*2120 1100*600*2120 1630*600*2120
Tem setting(℃) 0~10 0~10 0~10
Volume(L) 398 795 1216
Power(W) 300 420 540
Refrigerant R134a/R22a R134a/R22a R22a/R134a
Cooling system Dynamic cooling Dynamic cooling Dynamic cooling
Voltage/frequency 220v/50hz 220v/50hz 220v/50hz
Compressor Danfoss/Konor Danfoss/Konor Danfoss/Konor
Door 1 2 3
Color Black
Packing Wooden frame





1. How about your delivery time?

15~25 days customize for normal voltage , for special voltage , it needs around one month.

2. Can you accept OEM ?

YES ! We can OEM according to your demand.

3. How about your payment terms?

30% T/T in advance , the rest 70% before delivery . Or we can take Alibaba Trade Assurance.

4. This is the first time I open my store , could you give me your advice ?

Sure , we have more than 10 years experience in this field , and have done many projects , will give you our professional suggestion for your reference.


795L Commercial Beverage Cooler / Upright Glass Door Refrigerator 1


Send your inquiry directly to us

Privacy Policy China Good Quality Commercial Display Freezer Supplier. Copyright © 2014-2024 . All Rights Reserved.