Precautions for using the blast freezer
- It should be placed away from the heat source and free from direct sunlight. Because the blast freezer needs to exchange heat with the outside world, that is, dissipate the heat to the outside world through the condenser, the higher the external environment temperature, the slower the heat dissipation, the longer the working time of the freezer, increase the power consumption, and the refrigeration effect is poor.
- It should be placed in places with low humidity. The quick-frozen cabinet shell, condenser and compressor are all metal materials. If the air humidity is too high, it will make these parts rust and shorten the service life of the quick-frozen cabinet. At the same time, the humid and overheated environment will cause the surface condensation of the blast freezer box and affect the electrical performance.
- It should be placed in a well-ventilated place. If the blast freezer is full of debris, or too close to the wall, it is not conducive to heat dissipation will affect the cooling effect. The top surface of the blast freezer should have at least 30CM height space, and at least 20CM space should be left on the back and both sides for heat dissipation.
- It should be placed on flat and solid ground and keep the compressor level. This is not only necessary for safety, but also allows the compressor to work smoothly, reducing vibration and noise.
Maintenance of blast freezer
- The appearance and inside of the cabinet should be washed with clean water regularly, and disinfected well, so as to ensure the high quality of the food and meet the hygiene standards. Fat in food is a breeding ground for fungi and bacteria. Stainless steel, plastic, rubber components, these components are designed to clean cleaning but not absolutely prevent bacterial formation. So in order to avoid contamination, all parts in contact with the food must be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
Notes for handling the blast freezer
- The maximum inclination Angle of the box should not exceed 45 degrees, and should not be inverted or placed horizontally, otherwise it will damage the compressor or make the frozen oil in the compressor flow into the refrigeration pipeline, which will affect the refrigeration effect.
- In the process of transportation, to prevent knock and violent vibration, to prevent rain and water.
Features of blast freezer:
1. The door is self-closing, and the door gasket can easily replace.
2. There is 4 sizes of blast freezer: 5 pans, 8 pans, 11 pans,15 pans for your option.
3. The blast freezer holds the versatile GN1/1 pans and 400x600 mm bakery trays.
4. Equipped with height adjustable stainless steel feet, and the universal casters are also for an option.
5. It takes 240 minutes for the center temperature of frozen food to cool from +70°C to -18°C.
It takes 90 minutes for the center temperature of frozen food to cool from +70°C to +3°C.
The whole process of phased refrigeration, to ensure that the nutrition of food does not lose, keep fresh taste.
6. Voltage range: 220~230V50HZ, 110~120V60HZ, 220V60HZ
7. The blast freezer is equipped with a door sensor, the fan will stop when the door is open, save the energy.
8. Equipped with one precise food grade temperature probe. And more temperature probes are for option.
9. The blast freezer is equipped with the Intelligent thermostat.
10. Produced base on the level 6 energy efficiency and food safety "HACCP" standard in Europe.
11. The internal and external are all used food grade "AISI201" stainless steel for this blast freezer chiller.