A idle cold cabinet maintenance method
In winter, for the cold cabinet, the use demand is reduced compared to summer. Many merchants will stop the cold cabinet. So how should idle cold cabinets be stored correctly in order to ensure the basic functions of the cold cabinet so as to use it normally in the future?
1. Unplug the power plug of the cold cabinet and remove all the items stored in the cold cabinet. Wait for the frost melting. Be careful not to use a weapon when you frost. After the frost, wipe the cold cabinet from the inside to the outside with a clean rag.
At the same time, we must pay attention to the condenser and compressor must not be poured with water, so as not to reduce the insulation performance of the electrical appliances.
2. The cold cabinet is not used for a long time. The door seal should be packed with paper or other things to prevent the door seal from sticking to the box. At the same time, apply lime powder on the door seal to prevent adhesion.
3. Adjust the temperature controller at "0" or "stop" or "max" (strong cold point) to make the temperature controller in the natural state and extend its service life.
4. The cold cabinet should be placed in a ventilated and dry place to avoid direct sunlight. Parallel movement should be erected when moving. Do not tilt to prevent the compressor from taking off the cylinder.
5. If possible, it is best to call the idle cold cabinet once a month, so that the compressor will be turned off after half an hour to one hour, so that the compressor will run from time to time to prevent the machine from aging.
Entering winter, the idle cold cabinet can be maintained with the above methods. Do not stop the maintenance of the cold cabinet because you stop using the cold cabinet. Only attention can optimize the performance of the cold cabinet.
Send your inquiry directly to us