Home ProductsIce Making Machine

Microcomputer Control Ice Cube Making Machine With Imported Compressor

Microcomputer Control Ice Cube Making Machine With Imported Compressor

  • Microcomputer Control Ice Cube Making Machine With Imported Compressor
  • Microcomputer Control Ice Cube Making Machine With Imported Compressor
  • Microcomputer Control Ice Cube Making Machine With Imported Compressor
  • Microcomputer Control Ice Cube Making Machine With Imported Compressor
Microcomputer Control Ice Cube Making Machine With Imported Compressor
Product Details:
Place of Origin: China
Brand Name: GreenHealth
Certification: CE,ROHS,CCC,ISO,CB,ETL
Model Number: SD-280P
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: 1pc
Price: USD360~4450 per unit
Packaging Details: Wooden frame
Delivery Time: 15~25days
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
Supply Ability: 1000 untis per month
Contact Now
Detailed Product Description
Name: 120KG Ice Maker Size: 660*680*980mm
Power: 678W Refrigeration: R22/R134a
Cooling Model: Fan Cooling Or Water Cooling Voltage: 220V
Frequency: 50HZ/60HZ Material: SS
High Light:

Supermarket Display Freezer

,

Cake Display Cabinets

ice maker/ cube ice maker/ ice making machine with imported compressor for commercial application

 

120KG ice maker specification:

Product Specification

Product Picture

Model No.

SD-280P

 Microcomputer Control Ice Cube Making Machine With Imported Compressor 0

Size

660*680*980mm

Packing size

760*780*1080mm

Rated power

678W

Ice output

120KG

Compressor

Danfoss

Refrigerant

R22/R404a

Cooling system

Bottom

Ice shape

Cubic

Door open type

Self-closing hinge

Material

Stainless steel

Leg

Heavy loading leg

Ice storage

60kgs capacity

Voltage/frequency

220v-240v/50hz /60hz optional

Packing

wooden frame

 

 

 

 

Microcomputer Control Ice Cube Making Machine With Imported Compressor 1

 

Microcomputer Control Ice Cube Making Machine With Imported Compressor 2

 

 

Features of ice maker/ cube ice maker/ ice making machine:

1. Selection of imported Danfoss, Tecumush, Electrolux, Copeland, Famous Brand Compressor, reliable quality and stable performance.

2. Ice box, cylindrical ice, freezing up to minus 20 degrees.

3. High hardness and low temperature of the ice. Ice crystal clear, easy to melt fast cooling items

4. Ice beautiful appearance, not easy to stick the group,with ice convenience

5. Microcomputer control,water, drainage, Ice-making fully automated, no special operation

6. Science configuration of the condensing system and condensing temperature sensing device can adapt to different ambient temperature

7. Stainless steel. Corrosion-resistant, easy to clean..

8. The thickness of the ice can be adjusted.

9. Energy-saving: comparing with the similar products,it can save one-third energy.

10. Europe’s most state-of-art ice-making technology,reasonable design,excellent performance.

 

 

Advantages

Direct manufacturer:

• we are the professional manufacturer which specializes in designing and producing ice cream kiosk, and we can provide competitive price.

• Our company have passed the ISO9001

OEM&ODM available:

we can produce the goods as your requirements, and provide you the exact goods that you need

The Punctual delivery & quality guaranteed:

We put your order into our tight production schedule, ensure your punctual delivery time

• Production/ Inspection report will be made before the goods are packed

• Shipping notice/ insurance will be informed as soon as your order is shipped

• Our products are all with CE certificate

After-sale service:

• We respect your feedback after you received the goods

• We provide 12 months warranty for the whole unit

• We promise all spare parts will be available during the lifetime of the goods

• We will respond to your complaint within 24 hours

Professional sales:

• We value every inquiry sent to us, and ensure quick competitive offer

• We will cooperate with customer to bid tenders, an provide all necessary document

• We are a sales team, with all technical support from engineer team

 

FAQ:

 

Lead Time?

10-25 working days can finish 

 

Can you do the design for us?

We provide free design service for structure design and simple graphic design.

 

 

What kind of files do you accept for printing?

AI, CDR, PDF, EPS, TIF, high resolution JPG

 

What about the payment terms?

30% deposit, the rest 70% before shipment. The other issues can negotiate.

 

What kind of payment do you accept ?

Bank Transfer , L/C, etc.

 

name card.png

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Contact Details
Guangzhou Green&Health Refrigeration Equipment Co.,Ltd

Contact Person: john

Tel: +8615374066785

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)

Other Products